Sorry for the long time in blogging…
TJ has started soccer and is enjoying the three days a week practice and games on Saturday. Mom and I are hoping that the weather will be a bit kinder to us this Saturday we have had enough of coming home frozen. Although the forecast is for high of 49 and rain. Hummmmm I guess we will be frozen again this game.
TJ is also ding well in school and scouts he has earned is Bear Rank and is looking forward to being a Weblo….seams like yesterday he was a tiger.
The new career is great the gang at RVP is wonderful and I am enjoying the challenge of working with technology as a team we are meshing nicely. Ron is a wiz at the hardware stuff. Adam is supper great at hardware, software, programming and technology stuff like pagers and handheld ordering devices. I’m a wiz at programming and training. Getting better at the hardware and techy stuff every day. We are close to the end of a big install in Twin Falls Idaho. The Canyon Crest Event Dining Center is somewhere you all need to put on your list of must go to. The location is incredible and the food is just as amazing. I spent three days there doing training on what we call the M’s. Table Management, Labor Management, and Product management. I have become the ‘M’ Expert here on the Team. I enjoy the travel and the teaching of others.
My next install is for Trout Hunter in Island Park, Idaho. I am truly looking forward to that training and install as I will be there for 3-4 days. I just with I could figure out a way to get TJ there for part of the time. I will have to take my fishing pole. Well maybe..there may be still to much snow. Paul was through there last week and there was 3 feet of snow.
Dad spoke with Jay in Lowman this past weekend; he said there is still 18+ inches of snow. I guess it will be a couple more weeks before we can go open up.
Well I am in the process of fixing a problem I had with my db and it is done so I can c\get back to programming or implementing.
Thanks for reading….post a comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2009

Quick Up Date