December 20, 2007

Wow what a crazy few days… OK more like two weeks.
In my last post, I mentioned that the family was experiencing a virus and I was grateful not to, well that quickly changed. I was very sick for a bit more than a week. I did not go to work much that week either. Lots of sleep, tissues and coughing. I am much better now and have just completed the last week of the Fall 2007 Semester at Boise State University. It has been a good semester at the Culinary Arts program. It will also be my last semester at BSU.
As of 1/2/08 I will be working for RVP Systems of Boise, Idaho. I will be a POS Installation Technician. What is a POS ? you say. You know that computer that your servers at your favorite restaurant type in your order? That is a POS system. I will have the privilege of creating the database that each restaurant uses and installing them the hardware, training the clients to use them.
I will have lots of technical stuff to learn in the next few weeks but it will be very cool to work for a family owned local company and enjoy going to wok every day. My work space will have heat and air conditioning!! The small things keep me happy.
I will be traveling to Eugene, Oregon next month for Micros Training. I will be there for a week, eating gluten free could be very interesting.
Most of my Christmas shopping is done. Only one or two items yet to get for TJ. It will be a great day. Full of family and friends. It looks like Paul will be home. Dave will be here early in the morning to enjoy the craziness of Christmas morning. In the afternoon we will have Mary D., young Tim, Margret, Rosemary and maybe Dad Tim here for dinner of Turkey and all the good GF stuff.
I pray that all of you will be blessed with the peace and comfort that comes from Jesus. I also pray that each of you will give thanks for the blessing of family and friends. I know I will.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2009

Quick Up Date