New things

Wow what a week. In the last 7 days we have had rain, snow, sunshine, and high winds. We changed months and stated a new year. I started a new job. Actually it is a new career.
It was very cool to be welcomed and have all members of the company be excited to have you there. Today was my first company meeting and it was a great honor to be listed as a highlight of some ones week. I was also a part of some other meetings where I was able to learn more about the people I work with and the things we do. I am so excited to go to Eugene Oregon for training so I can really get to the heart of what I was hired to-do.
TJ is adjusting to his mom being gone a bit more. He is excited about the more money and I am afraid that he may have it all spent before I can make it. He starts school again on Monday and has a field trip on Thursday to see the Boise Philharmonic @ the Swayne Auditorium in Nampa. I spoke with my new boss and she said yes please take the morning off and go with your son. This will be so cool. It is had to think that in just about 5 months he will be 9 years old. He will become a Weblo scout, be a fourth grader, and may be tall enough to loose the booster seat. Wow what a day that will be.
Well this is a short post. I am off to learn more about TCI/IP, PCI Compliance and other way cool technical stuff.
Oh I made some very good BBQ sauce the other day. I’ll try to find the recipe and put it up over the weekend.
Hope you all liked the slide show. I hope the next one will have all the captions with the pictures.

Thanks for reading, let me know how you are.

In Peace and Wellness
Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall 2009

Quick Up Date